Why Join the PTA:
To support your child:
- Research shows that children whose parents are involved in their school make better grades and have fewer disciplinary problems at school.
It is important to the school:
- Schools are dependent on parent groups to help fill the gaps cause by budgetary cuts. Parents serve as a support system for the teachers and administrators in the school as well as support legislative initiatives to help support our school system.
- You become part of the first line of communication in what is happening at the school.
Become Part of a Network:
- Being a part of the PTA gets you in front of parents of other kids in the school who have a common goal to support and encourage our students and teachers.
You will make a difference:
- Joining the PTA allows you to have a voice in the programs and activities that the PTA puts on throughout the school year.
It is fun:
- You can connect with a group of people who are concerned with improving the school environment for their children. You can help plan fun events, socials and get togethers.
You will be a role model:
- You can show your children that they are important and by volunteering you teach them life lessons in giving back to the community.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here